The purpose of this Policy is to outline the responsible use by HANN CASINO RESORT (referred as the “COMPANY”) of its Video Surveillance System in monitoring, recording, and storing videos with the aim of enhancing the safety and security of all persons and property, and preventing and deterring criminal activities throughout the COMPANY’s properties.
CCTV stands for closed-circuit television and is commonly known as video surveillance. Thru the use of cameras and other system components, the COMPANY can monitor, and record the movement of individuals and capture images.
The COMPANY recognizes the need to maintain a balance between an individual’s rights to privacy and the COMPANY’s commitment to promote and maintain a safe and secure environment. The use of the CCTV system results in the collection of personal information in the form of images (both still and live) of individuals and also their conduct.
The COMPANY’s purpose in using its CCTV system in monitoring all individuals including employees and guests is:
- To protect the assets of the COMPANY;
- For the safety and security of all persons and property within the COMPANY’s premises;
- To provide a record of unlawful acts committed and breaches in internal policies and procedures;
- To aid in the investigation of such breaches or unlawful acts;
- To prevent and/or deter illegal and criminal activities;
- To comply with the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) surveillance requirement.
The Surveillance Department, in using the CCTV system, shall ensure that it is compliant with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations, and other related official issuances
- Camera Types installed in the premises:
- Fixed cameras
- PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom)
- Cameras are located in all critical and public areas.
- Notice wherein the property is monitored by CCTV for safety & security purposes are posted in various entry points.
- Retention of CCTV recordings are compliant with Philippine regulatory agency’s required number of days.
- All cameras may operate on a 24/7 capacity subject to their working condition.
INFORMATION ACCESS AND STORAGE
- CCTV footages and still images are stored in a secured server room managed by the Surveillance Department.
- Access to Surveillance Room and Storage Server Room is limited to authorized personnel only.
- Request to access, view, and/or copy of footage or still images can be done thru:
- Any written request by an individual for a copy of the CCTV recording shall be referred to the Head of Surveillance Department or Data Protection Officer.
- Copy of video footage shall only be released pursuant to the issuance of valid court order authorizing the release of said material.
- Disclosure of recorded material will only be made in strict accordance with the purposes of the system and is limited to agencies where the images recorded would assist in a specific criminal, investigation and enquiry.
- Images that have been recorded may be viewed on site inside the casino by the investigating officer when responding to an incident involving guest/s that occurred on the same day under management discretion.
- All reported incident footages are to be set aside and retained.
- The Company shall take reasonable steps to ensure that CCTV footages are complete and accurate and secured from unauthorized access and publication unless otherwise required for legal or regulatory compliance and upon authorization from Management.
The Surveillance Department has the primary responsibility in monitoring all activities thru CCTV in the premises and is committed to enhancing its public safety efforts through the use of digital video recording and/or surveillance under appropriate circumstances.
HANN CASINO RESORT is operated by:
HANN PHILIPPINES INC.
HANN INTERNATIONAL LEISURE PHILIPPINES INC.
HANN HOLDINGS INC.
HANN FOUNDATION INC.
Version 1: 2 September 2021