Hann Philippines, Inc is committed to ensuring your personal information is protected. Hann Philippines, Inc understands and appreciates you are concerned about your privacy and about the confidentiality and security of information we may collect about you.
A reference to “Hann Casino Resort” is to the website owned and operated by Hann Philippines, Inc and located at www.hannresorts.com.
The information we collect about you
The types of personal information we collect about you will depend on what services you use or products you acquire. This may include collecting your name and address, your email address, your contact address, your contact number, credit card details and, where you have the option to comment on our services or products, whatever other information you choose to supply to us. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Other information we may collect and process about you include the following:
Information derived from cookies (small text files placed on our computer which uniquely identify your browser the next time you visit this Ha Site, save where you disable cookies or otherwise manage them, or do not use any Hann Philippines, Inc services which require cookies to be enabled.
Information is gathered automatically by our computer systems programmed to gather certain anonymous data to help us understand how this Hann Casino Resort Site is being used and how we can improve it. This automatically gathered data includes your computer’s IP or “Internet Protocol” address, browser type, browser language, the pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited, length of user sessions, access status, or conditions.
Information shared with third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook) will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third-party social media web sites.
Information that is gathered through registration that you specifically give Hann Philippines, Inc.
How we use your information and whom we may disclose it to
The information that we collect about you is used to help you access the services or acquire the goods that Hann Philippines, Inc provides more easily. Hann Philippines, Inc will use reasonable endeavors to keep the information we collect from you confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses stored in our database to any third parties. We may disclose the personal information, other information or data we collect from you if:
- disclosure of information to our service providers, agents or business partners and affiliates that we work with in connection with our business;
- Hann Philippines, Inc may contract with third parties who do analysis and development on our behalf. We may share your information with such a third party provided that such third party uses the information only to perform services as requested by Hann Philippines, Inc and agrees to maintain the information as strictly confidential.
- We may also use your information to send you promotional material, which you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive any such material you may simply choose to “unsubscribe” from our mailing lists and no further material will be sent to you.
Storage of data
Our security procedures
Once we receive personal information from you, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up to date and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorized persons. Your personal information is protected from unauthorized access or use whenever such information is stored in our systems. In addition, this information is only kept on servers that are located behind a “firewall”, which protects their contents from outside users. Where you may be requested to provide sensitive information (such as credit card numbers etc.) through this Hann Casino Resort Site, such information would be encrypted and protected with industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) communication protocol.
We require our privacy standards to be observed by external parties who provide services to us and who may come into contact with your information. While we encourage all parties involved to adhere to our privacy standards, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including the manner in which they use information received either from Hann Philippines, Inc or independently.
Please note that you play an important and substantial part in protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal information. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password which enables you to access any Hann Philippines, Inc service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We would advise you that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and may be intercepted or accessed by unauthorized third parties. While we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to any THE COMPANY service; any transmission is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all necessary security precautions to ensure the integrity of your computer system, to minimize the risks of third parties gaining unnoticed access to your computer system, and to protect your computer system from viruses and other malicious code.
You should provide us with as much detail as possible about the particular information sought, in order to help us retrieve it. An access fee may be charged. If Hann Philippines, Inc does not allow you to access your personal information we will provide you with the reasons for our decision.
Hann Philippines, Inc shall use all reasonable endeavors to adhere to the following Privacy Principles:
- Hann Philippines, Inc only collects personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means.
- Hann Philippines, Inc endeavors to use or disclose information for the purpose for which it was collected unless the person has provided permission to send direct marketing material.
- Hann Philippines, Inc takes reasonable steps within the boundaries of accepted everyday work practices to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to date.
- Hann Philippines, Inc implements systems that protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Hann Philippines, Inc has a policy document outlining its information handling practices and make this available to anyone who asks.
- Hann Philippines, Inc provides printed and digital means for individual access to personal information it holds about that individual on request.
- Hann Philippines, Inc provides methods for customers to interact anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do.
- Hann Philippines, Inc only transfers personal information to a recipient in a foreign country in circumstances where the information will have an appropriate level of protection.
- Hann Philippines, Inc does not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented, unless it is required by law – or in other special specified circumstances, for example relating to health services provision and individual or public health or safety.
Our contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Officer
045 499 1000 local 1331
M.A Roxas Highway cor C.M. Recto, Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines 2023